· 1/2 C canned pumpkin
· 1/2 C low-fat vanilla yogurt
· 1/4 tsp baking soda
· 1 large egg yolk
· 1/4 C cake flour
· 4 large egg whites
· Maple syrup or honey (people only)
- Whisk together pumpkin, yogurt, baking soda, egg yolk & flour.
- Whisk egg whites & fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet with a small amount of EVOO over medium heat. Spoon in 1/3 C batter for each pancake.
- Flip when tops are covered with bubbles & edges are slightly brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Set aside a couple for the fids. Drizzle with syrup or honey for the people.
**As a special treat for the fids, serve with a smear of peanut butter or wrap up some fresh fruit bits in a pancake and secure with a toothpick! YUM!!